September Reading List: Wattpad and Goodreads

I like to read different types of media, and I love to try out different platforms.
So I have accounts on both Wattpad and Goodreads.

For those who don't know, Wattpad is a platform for writers to share what they've written and create content for their readers. I posted the Italian version of the Coma short story I wrote two years ago because it is no longer available on the Giallo Milanese website. You can find the English version here on my blog.

I'm working on a new story and today I wrote 640 words.

Goodreads, on the other hand, lets you write reviews about books that you've read, and you can keep track of what you are reading - and what you would like to read in the future. As usual, I'm currently reading three different books: two paper books and a digital version on my phone. I also have another ebook on my tablet that I have barely started.

Here they are:
The Three Battlegrounds by Francis Frangipane
This year, I've read quite a bit on Christian subjects. This book is an eye-opener on spiritual warfare. I haven't finished it yet, but I am taking notes. It contains descriptions and explanations of biblical references that I had never understood until now.

Fervent by Priscilla Shirer
Another Christian book - this one is about prayer. I enjoy listening to the author speak (on YouTube) and I think these strategies will help me get more organized in my prayer time. I need to remember what I ask for so that I can tell when I have results.

Lancejack by Phillip Richards
I downloaded this from Readcheaply.com and I am enjoying it. It's a character-driven science fiction story about a war on a distant planet. I usually read this story on the bus going to work, so maybe I'll finish it before too long.

The Art of Work by Jeff Goins
I know I need to read this book, and I will. And when I do, the time will be right.
I keep up with this writer on his blog, and he follows me on Twitter. :-)

Check these books out on my Goodreads page, and let's be friends.
What are you reading today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come and Visit Marsha's English Classroom on YouTube

Summer Reading List - Homework

Remembering Anna