March Reading List - In Public

What are you reading now?
Do you read on the bus, at the mall, or anywhere people can see what you're reading? On my commutes to and from work, I like to take a paperback or read from my cell phone e-reader, but sometimes I do stick a hardback in my briefcase just because I'm on the last chapter. (The issue with that is weight, not subject matter. My briefcase is heavy sometimes.)

Here are a few of the books I have read on the bus.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Six Other Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Indescribable by Louie Giglio and Matt Redman
The Ultimate Prescription: What the Medical Profession Isn't Telling You by James L. Marcum
God on the Streets of Gotham by Paul Assay
Love Isn't Supposed to Hurt  by Christi Paul
Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching by Diane Larsen-Freeman

... and finally, a book that you should all read because it's fun ...
Night of the Living Dead Christian by Matt Mikalatos

I don't notice what others are reading that much (especially if I've got my own nose in my own book), but I think they read the same things on the bus that they would at home. We read for our own interests or study needs, and after work it's really nice to sit down with a good book.

Leave a comment and let me know what you've read in public.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come and Visit Marsha's English Classroom on YouTube

Remembering Anna

Summer Reading List - Homework