NaNoWriMo

It's time to go to camp. Now, what will I work on?

I have a distraction (called a "day job") that has prevented me from reaching my word count in previous editions. Maybe this year, I'll have it licked. I just have to find the right notebook.

Years ago, I had an idea for a novel that I would like to read. All writers want to write the sort of books we love to read, of course. In fact, I have already scribbled several pages on it. I just need to find the notebook.

It's blue with a plastic cover and spiral binding. I even remember that it was college-ruled paper. (Oh so annoying because I love to scrawl all over the place!) It's in a box someplace with other stuff that didn't need to be urgently unpacked after my move last year.

If I can find it, I will just type it in and start with a decent word count. Heck, I might even be able to finish the darn thing!

So now you know I'm planning to work on a novel. Maybe you'll get curious enough to find out why.
http://campnanowrimo.org/

PS. If you want to go to camp, there's still time to sign up. We're having s'mores around the bonfire.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come and Visit Marsha's English Classroom on YouTube

Remembering Anna

Summer Reading List - Homework